2.25.2011

i'll shatter till i drop

Yes, yes, I know...I'm a little late in discussing my extreme love for OPI's Black Shatter Polish, but hey it took me awhile to track a bottle down.  All salons in my town were sold out, (I  mean they only get one or two bottles a piece) and they couldn't even order more!  I had a friend in St. Louis try to track some down, but to no avail.  So, I had to resort to ordering some from Amazon and paying extra money, but it was sooo worth it!  I even got the new Serena Williams color, Simply Smashing, for my extra effort.  You better believe I followed the tracking on the package from the day it left its home facility.  And of course, I had to try out the shatter the day the box arrived in the mail!  (See the amazing results below!)  I'm hooked and have already planned out what my next shatter project will be.  So, be prepared to fall in love. :)

you won't believe how quickly it shatters.  a quick swipe of polish and voila!

simply smashing!  on my fingers, above.

1 comment: