3.06.2011

i just got slushied...

For today, I have THE perfect combination--Glee and OPI Black Shatter, (yes, again!)!  Enough said.

So, IF you haven't heard, Sephora by OPI has launched a Glee collection of nailpolish!  It's new.  It's exclusive and it's limited edition!  The colors are fabulous and aptly named...Gleek Out, Miss Bossy Pants, Slushied, Mash Up, Hell to the No, Diva-in-Training and Who Let the Dorks Out?!  Check out the colors on Sephora's website.  And definitely watch the video below!





I ordered Slushied, a wonderfully bright, opaque turquoise blue and I love it.  It's a great color for spring and summer.  It only took two coats to get a bright blue nail.  The polish goes on smoothly and doesn't chip.  In addition, I couldn't paint my nails without using my OPI Black Shatter, SO, I made myself some ShatterTips.  A new rendition of an old classic.  See how it turned out below...I'm obsessed!  and pretty proud of myself.  :)  What can you do with Shatter?


slushied nails.  shattered tips.

love. love.

up close and personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment