3.17.2011

weekly deal!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

SO I have a new trench coat that would be so apropos to talk about today, because it's GREEN, but that's not gonna happen.  I very recently stumbled upon a spectacular deal at TJ Maxx that I just had to share.  This proves that you DON'T have to have spend and spend and spend to spruce up your wardrobe and get ready for spring! My old silver, everyday watch ran out of battery.  I was on the hunt for a new everyday watch.  Definitely wanted something chunky and bold, but didn't know what that was until I saw this!  A DKNY beauty.  I love a good deal and this DKNY watch was definitely a steal!  Retail: $115.  TJ Maxx Deal: $30!  check it out.

big, bold and classic.

simple, easy to read face.

with adjustable links, i was able to get it sized perfectly for me!


definitely makes a statement.  trendy yet classy.

Be sure to keep on the lookout for my next deal of the week!  you don't have to spend your savings to look good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment